night week before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, the baby was laughing and ready to play! Sound familiar? Oh no, well just wait if you don’t have kiddos yet, it will happen sooner or later! We have finished shopping in our house and most all of the gifts are wrapped and snug under the tree. Okay thats a lie the gifts are wrapped but they have been drug all over the house thanks to a certain little Miss hehe Love her!
Last week we had soooo many AMAZING project linked up I decided to share 20 of the absolute best Christmas Wall Decor projects that were shared! I had such a hard time deciding which ones were my favorite so enjoy them all and make sure to visit the pages for further information on the tutorials!
6. Plaid Reindeer
12. Be Merry Sign
Now that you have caught up on all the going’s on with us it’s time to PARTY!
Thank you so much to everyone that linked up last week you all are awesome! Keep it up folks I can’t wait to see what you have for us this week! If you don’t have anything you want to share I know you will be able to find inspiration somewhere in our party! Our number one goal is to inspire you to create!
Before we get the party started I want to show you what we have been up to this week, just in case you missed something! I know things can get a little crazy this time of year!
- Winter Fresh Air Fresheners from Shaken Together
- Fireplace Mantel Makeover from The DIY Village
- Holiday Home Tour & Giveaway from One Project Closer
- How To Make Ice Laterns from Practically Functional
Now that we have you all caught up, catch us up on what you have been up to! And look for the features we have pinned on our Creativity Unleashed Pinterest board! This party starts EVERY THURSDAY at 7 pm EST and runs through the weekend! Don’t forget to check back next week to check out our favorite features and party again!
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- Grab a party button below or link back with a text link
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, in addition to any others that catch your eye.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your image and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.