Spring has sprung and now is just as good a time as any to get started on some spring cleaning.
For me one neglected area of the kitchen is the microwave.
I found a great tutorial on how to clean a microwave with vinegar and decided to put together some great cleaning tips and tricks!
Including 4 different ways to clean your grout!
- How to Clean a Microwave in Just 5 Minutes – Practically Functional
- How to Clean between the Glass on the Oven Door – Mom4Real
- How to get your Grout Clean and White – Fox Hollow Cottage
- All Natural way to Clean Toys – The DIY Village
- How to Clean an Indoor/Outdoor Rug – On Sutton Place
- How to Remove Grass Stains Cheaply – Four Marrs One Venus
- How to Remove Tub Stains Naturally – View Along The Way
- How to Organize Craft Supplies – One Project Closer’s The Better Half
- Top 10 Cleaning Tips & Tricks – Debbiedoo’s
- Easy Way to clean Greasy Kitchen Messes – The Creek Line House
- How to Wash Pillows in the Washing Machine – Practically Functional
- 30 Minutes per Week Deep Cleaning Schedule – The Country Chic Cottage
- How to Restore Grout – Live Love DIY
- How to Clean your Kitchen Sponge – The Happier Homemaker
- All Natural Way to Clean your Grill – The DIY Village
- Pantry Organization Tips – Domestic Imperfection
- 25 Ways to Naturally Clean with Baking Soda – The Country Chic Cottage
- How to Make your own Grout Cleaner – Practically Functional
- Spring Cleaning Printable – The Happier Homemaker
- Easy Wallpaper Removal – The DIY Village
- 25 Tips to Naturally Cleaning with Vinegar – The Country Chic Cottage
- Winter Hats, Scarves, Gloves Storage Tips – The DIY Village
- Make your own Reusable Swifter Clothes – The Creek Line House
- Clever Cleaning item Storage – Domestic Imperfection
- How to Clean, Refresh, and Seal your Grout – The Happier Homemaker
- 25 Ways to Clean with Cream of Tartar – The Country Chic Cottage
- 10 things you Won’t want to overlook when Spring Cleaning – The DIY Village
- How to Clean your Stainless Steel Sink – Mom4Real
- How to Make your Glasstop Stove Sparkle for less than $5 – Postcards From the Ridge
- How to Clean Blinds – Creatively Southern
- Charities with Local Pick up – One Project Closer’s The Better Half
- How to make your own Laundry Powdered Laundry Detergent – The DIY Village
I would venture to say this is just the tip of the ice burg of cleaning tips and tricks out the web!